Gerbera Daisies: A World of Colors


Kathleen Kelly: I love daisies.
Joe Fox: You told me.
Kathleen Kelly: They're so friendly. Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?
                                                                                          - You've Got Mail

Although it seems Joe Fox gave Kathleen shasta daisies, the different types of daisies in general bring cheer and goodwill. I came across a flower vendor at Quezon Memorial Circle and she had these colorful Gerberas on a shelf that easily got my attention. Couldn't help but park my car and ask Ate Nieves ( the shop attendant's name i was later to find out ) if I could take photographs of the flowers. Very friendly and acomodating even if she wasn't sure if I'd buy a pot or two, Ate Nieves gave me the go signal. And here are some of the shop's colorful Gerberas...

[courtesy of Blooms and Greens at QC Memorial Circle]
thanks to Ate Nieves and Rosalyn!

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calamba, Laguna: House of Dr. Jose Rizal and the St. John de Baptist Church

Juan Luna's A Do...Va La Nave? Paris, 1885

A Beautiful House by the River: Joey De Leon's Ancestral House