Manila Bay Sunset

I'm no mall rat and going to SM MOA is not something I was raring to do until a photographers' forum was held there. Well, I didn't get to listen much to the talks. The sound system was horrible. It reminded me of being outside the church listening to Sunday homily delivered by a boring priest with a muffled raspy voice. So, I just purchased me a new tripod at the gear exhibit and went off.  It was 3 in the afternoon and I thought a couple more hours of waiting with my good friend won't hurt. We were already in a place where the sun in its majesty sets for a visual feast.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calamba, Laguna: House of Dr. Jose Rizal and the St. John de Baptist Church

Juan Luna's A Do...Va La Nave? Paris, 1885

A Beautiful House by the River: Joey De Leon's Ancestral House